Nashville is a beautiful location to have your dream wedding. If you are planning to have your ceremony outdoors, here is some information that may be helpful.
Setting your ceremony time
Deciding on when to set your ceremony time will help you determine your arrival and farewell time. When you have an outside ceremony, choosing a time an hour to an hour and a half before sunset helps ensure your photographer has adequate lighting for pictures if you are not seeing each other before the ceremony and are planning to take pictures afterwards. Remember that the sun sets earlier in the fall, winter, and spring months and later in the summer months. It is helpful to look up sunset times for Nashville. Riverwood staff will have the sunset times available at your first meeting to ensure you choose the ceremony time that best fits your needs.
- Avg. Ceremony Time in April:
6:00pm or 6:30pm
- Avg. Ceremony Time in May:
6:30pm or 7:00pm
- Avg. Ceremony Time in June, July, August:
6:30pm or 7:00pm
- Avg. Ceremony Time in September:
5:30pm or 6:00pm
- Avg. Ceremony Time in October:
5:00pm or 5:30pm
*Daylight Savings Time is November 3rd 2013 and November 2nd 2014: The clock shifts backwards one hour.
Average Temperatures in Nashville, TN
Nashville’s weather and temperature range is fairly moderate. Normal temperatures in Nashville will range from an average low of 37 degrees in January to an average high of 85 degrees in July. Average Fahrenheit temperatures are listed below broken down by month. It rarely snows more than a few inches, a few times per year in Nashville. The month of May produces the most rain, normally around 5 inches.
- January: Average High 46, Average Low 28
- February: Average High 52, Average Low 31
- March: Average High 61, Average Low 39
- April: Average High 70, Average Low 47
- May: Average High 77, Average Low 57
- June: Average High 85, Average Low 65
- July: Average High 89, Average Low 68
- August: Average High 88, Average Low 68
- September: Average High 82, Average Low 61
- October: Average High 71, Average Low 49
- November: Average High 59, Average Low 40
- December: Average High 49, Average Low 32