Thanksgiving is not just a day, but a season. Sometimes it's easier to focus on what we don't have, rather than what we do have. It's important to take the time to remember all of the things to be thankful for in our lives that the majority of us take for granted.
In addition to having the opportunity to serve our clients everyday here at the Riverwood Mansion, we are so thankful for each of our families, traditions, friends, and creativity.
Here are our Thanksgiving conversation starting questions. Check out how each of our staff answered below.
- What are you most thankful for this year?
- Do you have any fun or unique family traditions?
- Favorite food to eat on Thanksgiving?
- Tips for planning a dinner party or holiday event?
- Do you have a favorite local boutique you like to shop for the holidays or any ideas on local products to give as gifts?
- What's your go to holiday dish or item to bring to the celebration?
- What about your job or Riverwood Mansion in general are you grateful for?