Riverwood Mansion seeks qualified interns to join their event team
Riverwood Mansion combines excellent personal service with an organized planning process to give the ideal event experience. The inclusive venue is an one stops hop fully equipped to produce a range of events from conception to completion, including weddings, corporate functions, holiday parties, anniversaries, festivals, music videos, and more!
The intern(s) will work alongside the Events Department to help with the preparation of event documents and coordinates with sales, and customers to ensure consistent, high level service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phases.
1-2 events per week and/or office availability
- Academic Credit / Internship Credit
- Time Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- A keen attention to detail and ability to follow directions while thinking ahead
- Proficient with Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- Available weekends and evenings, able to dedicate a minimum of 15 hours a week on property
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Assist in the development, planning, and execution of events
- Assist coordinator in managing details of the event, checking layouts, details, and timeline
- Checking the setup of the event
- Filing and data entry during the planning process
- Interacting with potential and current clients
- Communicating with onsite vendors
If you can fulfill all the requirements then we can set up an interview. Through this internship you will be exposed to corporate and lifestyle event planning and the experiential marketing industry in general. *Please bring a copy of your resume and portfolio (if applicable) to the interview.